Saturday, January 17, 2009

25 actors (classic)

The idea for this came from Self-Styled Siren's blog. She had a lot of criteria that I didn't bother with. but she even said on her blog that it was what she made up for herself.

REally,I hate lists like this, as I always thik of people later that I like even better... but whatever, it's all for fun.

My original intention was to post 10 classic and 10 modern. But I couldn't stop there. So it's now 25 each.

I've only posted the classic 25, I'll do the modern 25 later.

I went on when they had the majority of success. If it was before 75, they're classic and if it was after, they're modern.

Also note, this is not in order... I'd never finish if I had to place them.
-Classic-


1. Cary Grant

Photobucket
2. Peter O'toole


3. Humphry Bogart

Photobucket
4. James Stewart

Photobucket
5. Clint Eastwood

Photobucket
6. James Dean


7. Steve McQueen


8. Michael Caine

Photobucket
9. Laurence Olivier

Photobucket
10. Jack Lemmon

Photobucket
11. Charles Laughton

Photobucket
12. Lon Chaney


13. Charlie Chaplin

Photobucket
14. Buster Keaton

Photobucket
15. Buster Crabbe

Photobucket
16. Paul Newman


17. Sidney Poitier

Photobucket
18. Eddie Cantor

Photobucket
19. Donald Sutherland

Photobucket
20. Warren Beatty

Photobucket
21. Fred Astaire

Photobucket
22. Boris Karloff

Photobucket
23. Marlon Brando

Photobucket
24. Toshiro Mifune

Photobucket
25. John Wayne

I'm going crazy over these, and I know I forgot people in both lists. But I'm going to stop here and jsut go with what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment