Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A bit of rambling.

Yeah, I haven't been any better about updating... I need to decide on a schedule, and then stick to it.

First of all. Check out my friend Kerri's online comic. It's largely about adventures at the house.

The most recent post, however, was done by me.

http://skyscrapersoup.com/?p=157

Check out the archive at:

http://skyscrapersoup.com/?page_id=92



Also, last weekend featured my birthday and valentines day, so it was fairly eventful.

Thursday, I had dinner with the family. That was a lot of fun. We had beef stroganoff, which was very tasty. Hanging around and talking to my fam is always fun, I just wish I got to do it more often.

I also bought The Essential Starrcade collection, which made me very happy. And Tammy got me some Sarsaparilla.

Friday was a bummer though, as I lost my ride to Durham, where they were showing Transformers: The Movie (80s), American Werewolf in London, and Class of 1984. I had never seen the last movie, and only bits of Werewolf, so I was excited. But it did not come to pass which sucked.

On the plus side, I got an awesome Beetle Juice shirt that has the cover of "The Handbook for the Recently Deceased" on it. It was only $4.50, which was sweet.


Saturday was better, as I took Courtney to see Coraline. She ended up being less than thrilled with it, but I thought it was great. It was so insanely well made, and I thought the plot was very good. It's not the same as the book, but that was as it should be. All the changes made sense for the medium, and it looked absolutely beautiful. I just wish we could have seen it in 3D.

I also saw Bolt yesterday. Man, was it funny. non stop LOLing from beginning to end. And it was very sweet as well. I can't wait to own the DVD.


Lastly, I have this really neat idea for some shirts. They'll be based on Comedia dell'Arte characters, with a twist. More on that when I actually get some sketches done.

No comments:

Post a Comment